The EinScan Pro HD handheld 3D scanner is designed for fast scanning with maximum efficiency. The scanner provides high resolution fine details, efficient scanning of dark and metallic surfaces with minimal restrictions.
Inheriting the versatile, modular design of the EinScan Pro series handheld 3D scanner, the EinScan Pro HD (https://top3dshop.com/blog/einscan-pro-hd-and-einscan-pro-2x-plus-the-comparison) offers unmatched performance while capturing high resolution and accuracy with handheld scans. Exceptional versatility and powerful optimization ensure professional-level 3D scanning. It’s a reliable helper for designers and engineers who care about high quality 3D modeling.
Advantages of the EinScan Pro HD 3D Scanner:
- A new modular light-projection structure, produces scanning in the form of strips, which was traditionally used in fixed scan mode, is now used in manual HD scan mode.
- With a minimum point spacing (0.2 mm) and an optimized algorithm, the EinScan Pro HD provides high resolution and accuracy in both manual and fixed scan modes.
- Scanning of dark and metallic objects with minimal restrictions, thanks to a new hardware and software algorithm for projecting light.
- Fast scanning and data transfer speeds, up to 3,000,000 points per second in manual scan mode and less than 0.5 seconds for each individual frame in fixed scan mode.
- High scanning accuracy, up to 0.04mm in fixed mode and 0.045mm + 0.3mm/m in manual mode
- Compact design and light weight (1.13 kg) make it easy to take the EinScan Pro HD 3D scanner anywhere.
Professional ExScan Pro data processing software, has a set of tools for scanning, editing, creating high-quality 3D models, measuring data and others.